Here you find TBnet related news and general news from clinical tuber-culosis to basic tuberculosis research - usually the paper of the month. You can provide informations on news that should be listed by contacting email@example.com.
Meetings & Events
Informations on meetings related to tuberculosis or nontuberculous mycobacterial infections and on our TBnet meetings are provided under this link. If you wish meetings to be listed, please contact the TBnet using firstname.lastname@example.org.
TB Day 2017
Submit your image of TB and win an iPad!
TBnet calls for a photograph related to TB for a photoexhibition and book.
Submit your images of TB by March 3st 2017 to email@example.com. Photos will be judged by an international jury.
Submit up to 3 photos, a title and a description for the TBnet photoproject and explain what you wish to improve in TB treatment
The photographer of the best image will be awarded
· Tuberculosis (TB)is a curable contagious infectious disease
· TBbacilli are transmitted through the air
· TB is one of the 10 leading causes of deaths worldwide
· Patients withTB face a longstanding treatment with a combination of antibiotics
· Emerging drug-resistanceof TBbacilli challenges the success of TB therapy
· Patients with TB experience isolation and fear to be the source of infection to family and other contacts
· TBnet calls for a photograph related to TBfor a photoexhibition and book
· Submit your images of TB by March 31st 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Submit up to 3 photos, a title and a description for the TBnet photoproject
· Explain what you wish to improve in TB treatment
· Photos will be judged by an international jury
· The photographer of the best image will be awarded
TBnet Photo Contest Forms - please fill both and send back with email
High-dose rifampicin, moxifl oxacin, and SQ109 for treating tuberculosis: a…
Randomized Trial of Liposomal Amikacin for Inhalation in Nontuberculous Mycobacterial…
TBnet Meeting 2017
Dear TBnet members, the TBnet meeting in 2017 will take…
Characterization of progressive HIV-associated tuberculosis using 2-deoxy-2-[18F]fluoro-D-glucose positron emission and…
Chances for cure for patients with MDR-TB improved
The Tuberculosis Network Clinical Trialsgroup (TBNET), an international consortium of…
List of TBNET publications 2016 …